CAMPUS BOX 033
UNIVERSITY OF DENVER, DENVER, CO
Master of Applied Science in Technology Management, 2007
E-Commerce Certificate in the Technology Management program, 2002.
* Completed Prosci Business Process Reengineering workshop, 2003.
HARVARD UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH BOSTON, MA
Master of Science in Health Policy and Management, 1985; management emphasis.
Concurrent coursework at Harvard Business School.
* ADA Corporate Scholarship, awarded 1983, 1984.
* Teaching Assistant for Administrative Systems (core management course)
* Contributed to Hunger in America - a Field Trip Report, 1985.
BARNES HOSPITAL/WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY ST. LOUIS, MO
One-year management/clinical internship in hospital, community and research dietetics.
Registered Dietitian (534345), 1979.
* Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year, 1984.
SIMMONS COLLEGE, BOSTON, MA
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, minor in Biology, 1978.
CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, MI
Current Doctoral Candidate, Doctorate in Healthcare Administration.
Possess Colorado Life, Accident and Health Insurance and HMO licenses.
AMA - Colorado Health Strategy and Management Group - President, 1994-95; Board member 1991-2003.
AND - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics; RD.
Healthcare Financial Management Association
American Health Information Management Association
American Public Health Association
Board member – Colorado Youth Symphony Orchestra
Dual citizenship eligible – Ireland/EU